Laser Hair Removal Warsaw - We have the best results
- We always thoroughly test the technologies we use in Healthy Beauty. We want to make sure that we offer our clients only the most effective solutions.
- Laser hair removal can be effective, safe and at the same time painless. We checked it out ourselves!
- Our laser hair removal is also safe in summer and on a tanned skin. It can handle any hair color. You don’t have to stop the series during the summer season, thanks to which you will achieve a smooth body effect faster.
Laser hair removal – is a procedure that has enjoyed unflagging popularity for many years. The names of depilation and epilation function interchangeably, while epilation is more precisely the long-term removal of unwanted hair. Women and men love laser hair removal because of its effectiveness and comfort it brings in everyday life. Thanks to it, there is almost 100% reduction of unnecessary hair, and you do not have to remember to shave or wax hair anymore.
How does laser hair removal work?
There are several types of devices available on the market. Laser hair removal is performed with the help of devices such as a diode laser with different wavelengths, alexandrite or ruby laser, IPL or using the new SHR technology. Each of them differs in the patient’s sensation and effectiveness. These devices are used not only for permanent hair removal. Thanks to them it is also possible to remove discoloration, remove broken capillaries and erythema, acne and to assure the skin rejuvenation.
SHR, or Super Hair Removal, is a technology that is commonly called just “a laser”, but differs from it by the wave range – the laser has a focused beam of light of one wavelength, while SHR has a wider spectrum. The common mechanism of operating of each device is the interaction of the light beam on the so-called chromophore, i.e. a dye found in the hair bulb, skin or blood vessels and its selective photothermolysis (selective damage due to the high dose of light energy). Right after the first treatment you can notice the slowing of growth and the reduction of the amount of hair. Subsequent treatments reduce the remaining hair over the next sessions at intervals of several weeks.
Melanin is found both in the skin and hair follicles. So how is it possible that during epilation the skin does not get burned? Here’s the explanation. Melanin found in the hair bulb is more accumulated than in the surrounding skin. It also has a greater ability to accumulate thermal energy and gives it back more slowly. The mechanism looks different in the case of the skin itself – dye, melanin is less concentrated in it, and the skin itself transfers heat to the environment much faster. Thanks to this, repeatedly overlapping impulses from the device’s tip heat the bellows, which collects energy, and in the intervals between impulses the skin keeps up with this energy to give away, that is to say, cool down. This process is additionally supported by intensive cooling from the treatment device tip.
Mechanism of action: Super Hair Removal in Motion
The light beam emitted by the head of the SHR device has a broader spectrum of activity than a focused, monochrome laser beam and emits many overlapping pulses with less energy. What does this mean in practice? Greater epilation efficiency regardless of hair color and greater safety. The innovation is the fact that we can do the treatments all year round, even on tanned skin – which we can’t do with a diode laser, for example.
Laser hair removal Warsaw – does it really not hurt?
Modern lasers treatment often come with a promise that the procedures are painless. Is this true though? We tested many devices on our own skin and SHR (Super Hair Removal) technology turned out to be the most effective for hair removal, and the laser hair removal treatment does not hurt. The absence of pain is particularly important in the case of sensitive body parts. Epilation of a classic bikini or laser hair removal of the labia (bikini laser hair removal) has never been so comfortable for women. The super-efficient cooling system does not require breaks in the treatment and ensures effective elimination of all painful sensations throughout the session.
Why does SHR laser hair removal not hurt? Laser hair removal treatments using SHR are extremely effective and effective, and at the same time truly painless. How is it possible? The technology used in the device allows you to remove unwanted hair by repeatedly applying low energy pulses. This causes a gradual heating of the hair bulb until the hair nipple is destroyed, preventing its regeneration and hair regrowth permanently. The laser is safe for the skin, regardless of phototype and hair color.
Laser hair removal Warsaw – on what body parts do we perform it?
Laser hair removal can be performed on all parts of the body. The most frequently chosen parts are armpits, upper lip area, legs, classic bikinis and Brazilian bikinis (i.e. including labia). Thanks to low pain level, laser hair removal also gains interest among men, and the most often depilated parts are back, armpits or chest.
Epilation Warsaw – how should you prepare for the procedure? How are the treatments carried out?
Contrary to popular opinion, you should not shave your hair immediately before the procedure. The area that’s about to be treated should be shaved 2-3 days before planned treatment. This allows the cosmetologist to assess the color, thickness and density of the hair, which helps to adjust the appropriate parameters.
Before the treatment, an ultrasound gel is applied to the skin to facilitate moving the tip of the device. Epilation takes place “in motion”, i.e. the tip is in motion, in contrast to the traditional laser method (taking single shots place by place). Thanks to this, the treatments are painless and their time is reduced, while maintaining maximum effectiveness.
Laser hair removal Warsaw – how many treatments should be done to remove hair forever?
For laser hair removal to remove unwanted hair forever, you need 4 to 10 treatments at intervals of several weeks. Why? During the procedure, the hair is damaged in the active phase of growth (anagen). Most of the hair is in this stage. The anagen phase lasts from 6 to 12 weeks depending on the body part. On the scalp, anagen lasts up to 2-7 years. The hair growth cycle includes two more phases: telogen (resting phase) and catagen (transitional phase). In these stages, laser hair removal does not work on the roots, so the treatment should be repeated every few weeks to “catch” each hair at the time of its active growth.
Will SHR laser hair removal remove bright hair?
Thanks to a wider range of waves and gradual heating of the hair root, SHR laser hair removal also allows safe removal of light hair, effectively and without the risk of burns.
What does the skin look like after the procedure and what happens to the hair?
After the treatment, the skin may be slightly pink. This is due to the temperature coming from the head of the temporal vasodilator device. It is a natural skin reaction and the redness disappears up to 15 minutes after the end of the procedure. Damaged hair bulbs die and the process of removal (hair loss) begins, lasting from several days to a maximum of 2 weeks.
- for people with sensitive and delicate skin (when other hair removal methods cause irritation)
- for people whose excessive hair is the result of a hormonal disorder
- when patient has the tendency to ingrown hair and folliculitis on all parts of the body
- for recreational and professional athletes, where a smooth body is a requirement or a great convenience
- when, despite shaving the skin, “black dots” or hair follicles are visible through the skin
- for all people who want to remove hair permanently
- Hair removal for both men and women throughout the whole year from areas of the body such as:
- stomach and chest
- intimate areas
Contraindications for the procedure:
- pregnancy, breast-feeding
- menstruation (for abdominal and bikini procedures)
- changed skin color (self-tanning, fresh tan – up to 2-5 days before the procedure)
- internal diseases such as diabetes, cancer, epilepsy, neurological disorders, active infections, allergy in the treatment area
- skin diseases such as active herpes, albinism, psoriasis, lichen planus, presence of pigmented skin changes in the treated area, abrasions and wounds in the treated area
- taking photosensitizing herbs: calendula, pansy, field horsetail, St. John’s wort
- taking photosensitizing drugs: antiarrhythmics, antiepileptics, corticosteroids, antimalarials, cytostatics, phenothiazine derivatives, sulfonamides, oral contraceptives, retinoids
- tendency to discoloration and the formation of keloids (overgrowing of scars)
- waxing or tweezing (leave a period of 2-3 weeks before planned procedure)
- hearing aid, pacemaker
- fillers (e.g. hyaluronic acid), botox at the treatment site
- taking aspirin and blood thinners, antibiotics
How to prepare for the procedure? Important information!
Shave the body area to be treated no later than 2-3 days before the scheduled surgery. The hair is palpable under the fingers, with a maximum length of 2 mm. This is extremely important because the cosmetologist has a chance to assess the density, color and thickness of hair in order to choose the right parameters, which guarantees effective treatments. In addition, you will avoid the discomfort associated with skin irritation during shaving.
Do not sunbathe 3-5 days before the procedure. If the tan is fresh and intense, and the skin is irritated, wait 1-2 weeks for complete healing and possible peeling of the skin.
SHR Hair Removal Warsaw – effects
- permanently smooth skin
- no more ingrown hair and folliculitis after the first treatment
- greater comfort of life
What makes SHR laser hair removal so special?
- actual painlessness
- no need to use the ointment analgesic
- speed and comfort of the procedure
- efficiency exceeding the diode laser – up to 70% falls after the first treatment
- depilation possible all year round and on tanned skin
- effective hair removal from dark to light blond and red
- suitable for all skins
- no recovery period
- no risk of scarring
Want to check if SHR really doesn’t hurt?
Thanks to the SHR Epil Motion device, we can perform many different treatments, thanks to its equipment with additional heads. Our offer also includes:
- discoloration removal – a perfect complement to acid therapy
- capillaries closing and erythema reduction – also as an aid in rosacea treatment
- acne reduction treatments
- photorejuvenation treatments
- supporting scar reduction