Carboxytherapy for cellulite, wrinkles and scars
Forget all about the wrinkles, cellulite & fat tissue. Discover yourself again and enjoy smooth skin and put yourself in a great mood. Just for you, we’ve added to our offer the revolutionary therapy using carbon dioxide, which will improve your appearance & restore natural look. Choose the carboxytherapy! This is your time, right now. We perform the treatment all year long!
This method is completely non-invasive and natural. It involves the injection of carbon dioxide under the skin. The controlled inflammation is activated, thanks to which your skin regenerates intensively.
This therapy has a slimming, modeling and anti-cellulite effect. Its usefulness is demonstrated by the fact that fat cells are sensitive to the effects of carbon dioxide. The cellulite has zero chance in the fight against CO2. Injected into the tissue, the gas turns into carbonic acid, which dissolves unwanted fat cells, providing slimming effect. Greater blood supply results in lymphatic drainage of the selected area, which speeds up the metabolism and allows the removal of fat cells. The procedure eliminates waste cells, allowing effective body shaping.
Carboxytherapy is a method that is recommended in the case of such problems as:
- skin laxity – caused by aging effects, intense weight loss or pregnancy,
- wrinkles around the face, neck and neckline,
- loss of skin firmness around the eyes and dark circles under the eyes,
- excess fat,
- fresh stretch marks and acne scars,
- circulation disorders (eg. cold hands and feet),
- swelling of the legs,
- hair loss.
Check out our offer of professional facial treatments
The therapy has rejuvenating effects. This is what you can achieve thanks to carboxytherapy:
- restore the firmness of your skin, make it elastic
- smooth out wrinkles, even the deep ones
- delay the aging process of the skin & improve its overall condition
- get rid of excess fat (an alternative to liposuction) – especially in areas where exercise and diet don’t help (eg the second chin, so-called pelicans, fat over the knee, etc.)
- reduce cellulite
- eliminate fresh stretch marks and scars;
- strengthen the hair roots, which will also stop hair loss;
- reduce the visible effects of psoriasis.
The entire course of the procedure will be presented to you by a cosmetologist. Together, you will establish a carboxytherapy plan, analyzing your expectations and the area of the body which appearance you want to improve. A series of 6-12 treatments will allow you to get the best results. Visits take place once or twice a week. The comfort of your skin is important. You must know that it’s cells are constantly active. It’s a microorganism that has its own rhythm of functioning, which is why Healthy Beauty specialists will help you choose the right way to proceed. You do not need to do anything, because the whole procedure does not require any special preparation on your part. Carboxytherapy usually lasts several minutes. Think about how little you need to get something priceless!
Carboxostherapy is a recommended treatment for:
- eye area – crow’s feet, reduction of wrinkles, reduction of shadows under the eyes, fat herniation under the lower eyelid and thickening of the epidermis
- face, neck, cleavage – reduction of wrinkles (stimulation of collagen synthesis, skin regeneration and microcirculation of blood)
- chin – reduction of adipose tissue and stimulation of the collagen synthesis process;
- hands – improving their color and regeneration of the skin
- hairy scalp – preventing hair loss and strengthening the roots of hair
- abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees, calves – reduction of adipose tissue and cellulite
- scars and stretch marks – reduction of visibility of defects and regeneration of skin tissue
The treatment is effective, safe and innovative. This is an effective method for your skin problems, and most importantly, a great way to regain the perfect look and confidence.